Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable inventions ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a complete collection of products and not wanting to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, InventHelp George Foreman samples, etc prior on the Inventor yardsofgrapevine.com contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and study part different yourself as marketable as possible.